14 Feb 2018

Kitagawa Shouta (SSR) - The Surprise on the Way Home (Translation)




[バレンタイン16] Valentine 2016
[感動しすぎて] Extremely moved

CV: KENN

帰り際のサプライズ

The Surprise on the Way Home

Thanks to Jin for Proofreading



Chapter 1☆
Ōhashi Moko
(Since, it’s Valentine’s Day next Sunday…… Maybe I should give some chocolate to Kitagawa-kun who’s always been a great friend. Since it’s a rest day, maybe I should ask Kitagawa-kun about his plans beforehand)
…… Ah, Kitagawa-kun! Just in time――


Kitagawa Shouta
Ah, Moko…… You look energetic today too~……


Ōhashi Moko
Kitagawa-kun, you don’t look very cheerful…… Did anything troubled you??


Kitagawa Shouta
Yeah, I am super duper troubled. I had to take a supplementary lesson for Maths next Sunday~!


Ōhashi Moko
Eh, a supplementary lesson especially on a rest day……? Don’t tell me, did you somehow angered Mayama-sensei?

Kitagawa Shouta
It’s because lately, I’ve been working too hard at my part-time job, so I accidentally forgot about my math assignment. Because I have yet to look at the assignment, I got caught by Mayama-sensei. He gave me a good scolding and end up making me to take up a supplementary lesson. Moreover I’ll be alone on Sunday, you know? Isn’t that an outrageous punishment~? I’ve heard of terrifying demons hiding behind pretty faces, but…… I deeply believe that Mayama-sensei is an actual demon……!


Ōhashi Moko
So-, somehow it become quite troubling, didn’t it?
(Kitagawa-kun has supplementary lessons on Sunday, which means…… It’s better to deliver the Valentine’s Chocolate to him at school)


Chapter 2


Ōhashi Moko
(I’m glad that the chocolate turns out great for Valentine’s Day! I should head to school and deliver this to Kitagawa-kun as soon as possible)














Ōhashi Moko
(Is Kitagawa-kun still in supplementary lessons? I’ll definitely be a bother for suddenly coming to see him. Maybe I should mail him to contact me when he’s done with his supplementary lessons)


Kitagawa Shouta
…………Moko……!?


Ōhashi Moko
Ah, Kitagawa-kun! I was just thinking of sending you an email……――


Kitagawa Shouta
To think that you’ll be here……! Am I seeing an illusion……!?


Ōhashi Moko
Wh-, what’s wrong? You’re not dreaming, it’s me in the flesh.


Kitagawa Shouta
Eh, the real thing……!? I see~, that’s great! You see, there’s a saying that you’ll see what you seek during your most painful moments, right? Like the feeling where you see a spring when you’re walking in the hot desert. That’s why I couldn’t believe that you’re at school on a Sunday. and by any chance, I thought that you might just be an illusion.


Ōhashi Moko
I-, if you thought to that extent, doesn’t that mean you’re tired?
(That just means, Mayama-sensei’s supplementary lessons were just that strict……)


Kitagawa Shouta
Argh, thanks to the supplementary lessons, I’m completely spent! My head is already spinning~. ……Hmm? But it suddenly felt like all the fatigue left my body…… …… This, isn’t this probably because I met you? Yup, that’s definitely the case! It’s definitely because I met the real instead of an illusion! You’re really awesome~! Really, now I’m super energised~!


Chapter 3
Ōhashi Moko
I’m glad that you’re slightly less tired. By the way, what happened to the supplementary lessons?


Kitagawa Shouta
Oh that, it’s recess right now~. That’s why I left the classroom for a bit. If I stay in the classroom all the time, I’ll suffocate. Though I say that, the supplementary lessons will end in another hour. Then, it’s fine if you don’t want to but…… If you’d like, can you wait for me until my supplementary lessons ends? I finally got to meet you so I felt like wanting to go home with you……! If there’s something for me to look forward to like going home with you, I think I’ll be able to do my best even on the supplementary lessons!


Ōhashi Moko
If it means that you’ll be doing your best then of course it’s an “OK” from me!


Kitagawa Shouta
Really~!? Ye~s! thanks~! Hehehe, as I thought, that was definitely worth asking~! Al~right! Now I’m motivated~! I’m going to put in my fighting spirit and finish this supplementary lesson~!


Ōhashi Moko
*Giggles*, the usual Kitagawa-kun is completely back. In that case, I’ll take a walk around the school. I’ll return here after your supplementary lessons are done.


Kitagawa Shouta
Ok, got it! In that case, see you later!


Chapter 4


Ōhashi Moko
(Normally there are classes so I’ve never walked around the school before but…… Sometimes I get a feeling to go for a stroll and walking around the school like this is kind of fun)


Kitagawa Shouta
O~i, Moko! I’ve been looking for you, so you were here!


Ōhashi Moko
Huh? Kitagawa-kun! What happened to your supplementary lessons?



Kitagawa Shouta
Actually it ended early so I came here to look for you.


Ōhashi Moko
So that’s how it is! I’m glad your supplementary lessons ended without any problems.


Kitagawa Shouta
Meeting has somehow become the source of my strength~. We also made a promise to go home together as well! That’s why being able to finish up my supplementary lessons properly is also thanks to you!


Ōhashi Moko
*Giggles*,  that’s great. Make sure that you don’t forget to do your assignment from now on. Working hard at your part time job is admirable but it’s not good to try too hard, OK?


Kitagawa Shouta
Well, you’re definitely right~. Taking up part time jobs without finishing my assignment is really bad  for me!


Ōhashi Moko
That’s not all, I’m also worried about your health. Wouldn’t it be bad if you overwork yourself until you collapse?


Kitagawa Shouta
Moko……! …… So you were worried about that. I remembered I told you that I wouldn’t worry you, right……? And yet, I made you worry in the end. Sorry…… ……All right, I got it! From now, I will not try too hard! This time, I promise. I will definitely not make you worry again!


Chapter 5
Ōhashi Moko
Since your supplementary lessons ended without any problems, I would like you to accept these. Here, chocolate. If you’d like, will you eat it?


Kitagawa Shouta
…………Eh!?


Ōhashi Moko
Today’s Valentine’s Day, right? I waited for you because I wanted you to eat this chocolate.


Kitagawa Shouta
Yo-, you’re giving me chocolate……? Ho-, hold on. This is bad, my brain can’t keep up…… Don’t tell me…… You came to school today…… Just to give me chocolate?


Ōhashi Moko
Yup, that’s right.


Kitagawa Shouta
“Th-, that’s right”…… Don’t say that so casually……


Ōhashi Moko
I went to school to deliver it right after I finish making it. I really hope it suits your taste……


Kitagawa Shouta
Eh! This is handmade……!? This is bad……! I’m so happy that my hand that’s holding onto the chocolate is shaking!


Ōhashi Moko
*Giggles*, Kitagawa-kun, you’re exaggerating.


Kitagawa Shouta
No, I’m not……! The supplementary lessons just now was hell but Now it’s like, I’m in heaven…… This is bad, I’m so happy. It feels like my brain is about to melt~……


Chapter 6
Ōhashi Moko
Did you really not expect a chocolate from me?


Kitagawa Shouta
I, I was wishing for it. But I didn’t think it would come true.


Ōhashi Moko
Since you’re always getting along with me, It was only natural for me to give a chocolate to you.


Kitagawa Shouta
O-, Oi…… Are you seriously saying that……? I-, if you say something like that, I…… ……it’s not use, I can’t hold back……――


Ōhashi Moko
……! Ki-, Kitagawa-kun……?


Ōhashi Moko
(……He, he suddenly hugged me……!)
Are you perhaps, very happy to receive it……?


Kitagawa Shouta
Isn’t that obvious? Receiving a chocolate from you on Valentine’s Day means that I’m super duper happy. That’s because I…… I love you, that’s why. There’s no man who wouldn’t be moved when they receive a chocolate from the girl he likes……! ……Erm, I’m sorry I suddenly do something like this. My feelings for you are just overflowing, or how do you put it…… But you know…… Can we, stay we like this a little longer……? I don’t think this happy feeling of mine will die down anytime soon. ……And I still want to hug you much more……

END★

PLEASE CREDIT BACK TO THIS SITE IF YOU USE MY TRANSLATIONS AS REFERENCE FOR YOUR OWN TRANSLATIONS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment