13 Dec 2017

Shinkai Rinto (SSR) - To Be Happier Together Story Translation














[ジューンブライド] June Bride
[感涙の花婿] The Bride of Tears of Gratitude

CV: Ono Yuuki

ふたりでもっと幸せに
To be happier together

🎉HAPPY BIRTHDAY RINTO!!!!!🎉

Thanks to my friend for requesting and providing the scripts so name will retain as hers
Proofreading thanks to Jessi and 山崎ルカ



Chapter 1
Stylist
──Here, I’m done~ You look stunning.

Kirishima Fen
…………Eh?


Stylist
Then, if you could move over here……。

Kirishima Fen
(Wha-, what’s going on? Why am I putting on a dress──)

*knocking sound on door*

???
……It’s me。 I’m finished with the preparation. I’m coming in.


Kirishima Fen
Eh-……coming in!? Wa-, please wait a minute!


Shinkai Rinto
I’m not going to wait。Exactly how long do you plan to make me wait until you’re satisfied。Wh── …………*shock*!


Kirishima Fen
……Shi-, Shinkai-kun!? ……Those clothes……!? (I’m also in these kind of clothes, what exactly is going o──……)


Shinkai Rinto
……what’s this。It suits you nicely。


Kirishima Fen
……Eh?


Shinkai Rinto
Like I said, the dress suits you。……really, what’s with that expression。 Even if you say “I want to quit after all”、I definitely won’t listen to you. Or rather, don’t even try to run away, you hear?


Kirishima Fen
Eh? O-, Okay。 But I won’t do something like that……。(Ah, I see。 Today is our wedding day……)Today, Shinkai-kun and I……will become spouses。


Shinkai Rinto
……! Th-, That’s right! What is it、so suddenly……。 I mean, why are you saying my name so formally today?




Chapter 2
Kirishima Fen
Ah, Y-, you’re right. Well……Rinto, -kun?


Shinkai Rinto
That’s better…... Today you might be nervous, but, I’ll try to follow up, so don’t get too excited.


Kirishima Fen
Ye-, yeah…… Thank you。


Shinkai Rinto
I pretty much finished with the greetings. The only thing that’s left is, with you….., wha-, what? Why are you staring at my face like that?


Kirishima Fen
…… It’s just that today’s Rinto-kun is reliable in my opinion.


Shinkai Rinto
Huh? You. Are you making fun of me? Besides, this much is only normal. It’s an important day after all…….


Kirishima Fen
…… An important day…… Yeah, I see. You’re right…….


Shinkai Rinto
Gah! Look, don’t make the atmosphere weird! Listen, we’re gonna quickly finish up the greetings……!


Kirishima Fen
Ah…… Wa-, wait a minute, Rinto-kun……! (We finished the greetings safely and the previous meeting is also a success!) It’s great all of those from Fujishiro that was invited came. Moreover, to think that Kagami-senpai would be the one giving the speech…….


Shinkai Rinto
……tch. Can that guy even give a speech properly?


Kirishima Fen
(Putting it that way…… He’s really not honest)


Shinkai Rinto
What’s with those eyes? They’re implying that you have something to say. …….tte, it’s almost time, this is bad. I’m going. Until later then.



Chapter 3


Kirishima Fen
(It’s finally starting but…… as expected I’m feeling nervous)


Clergyman
Mr. Shinkai Rinto. ……Do you, in sickness and in health swear to devote yourself to ── ?


Shinkai Rinto
Yes…… I do.


Kirishima Fen
(I’m glad that I got to do something like this with Rinto-kun……)


Clergyman
──do you swear?


Kirishima Fen
……Yes, I do.




Shinkai Rinto
Why do you look like you’re about to cry? The ceremony had only just finished you know. In that case, I don’t have to worry about the wedding reception after this.


Kirishima Fen
I’m sorry…… Somehow I recalled our memories together all at once……. ……But, I’ll do my best not to look gloomy…….


Shinkai Rinto
It’s nothing, I don’t really mind…… didn’t I just say so, I’ll cover for you as much as possible. ……Don’t make me say it so many times.


Kirishima Fen
Rinto-kun…..You’re right, thank you very much


Shinkai Rinto
Di-, didn’t I say not to thank me for something like this……. Besides, even if I managed to cover for you, don’t let weird face get taken during the photoshoot ‘cause I won’t be taking responsibility for that. That’s why smile with all you’ve got.


Kirishima Fen
Eeh, I, I really don’t like the sound of that…….


Shinkai Rinto
I’m joking. I think that you’ll look beautiful no matter how it’s taken……. Wait, don’t misunderstand. It’s because today is a meaningful day!
T/N: sunao jyanai naa~ ufufu



Chapter 4


Kirishima Fen
(I can see everyone’s faces from the reception desk and they all seem pretty calm……)


Shinkai Rinto
Stop spacing out. We’re cutting the cake now.


Kirishima Fen
Ah! Y-, yeah……!


Shinkai Rinto
You put both of your hands here, like this. Then I support your hands with mine.


Photographer
I’m taking the picture. Can both you move closer?


Shinkai Rinto
Huh? Sure…… Here, you should come closer.


Kirishima Fen
Eh……closer…… I-, is this, okay?


Shinkai Rinto
Arghー, seriously, what’s with that. It didn’t change at all. …… Tch. This is because you’re so slow.


Kirishima Fen
(Wah, Rinto-kun is holding me……!)

Shinkai Rinto
We’re taking a picture right? Don’t make a stupid face, okay?


Kirishima Fen
Stu-, stupid face…… I’m sorry.


Shinkai Rinto
Don’t apologize. …… Look, let’s show everyone here. Your most beautiful “blissful” expression.


Kirishima Fen
(I’m done changing my dress but it’s finally time for the speech. Oh, Kagami-senpai went on stage after being introduced by the chairperson……)


Kagami Saku
I’m Kagami who was introduced to take over.


Shinkai Rinto
…………。

Kagami Saku
I knew the bridegroom, Rinto-kun, since high school and up until now, as a member from the same band──.



Chapter 5
Kirishima Fen
(Rinto-kun, seem to be listening to the speech attentively……)


Kagami Saku
He, has a strong self-confidence and passion compared to others, and occasionally gets into intense fights but──.


Kirishima Fen
(……To think that Rinto-kun during high school worried about music―― When did he get into a lot of fights with his band members again? I want to be more of his strength just a little and listen to him…… I want to at least be part of his strength and listen to him…..)


Kagami Saku
With his passion, I hope he and Fen-san, from here on will become a blissful family──.


Shinkai Rinto
………… geh.


Kirishima Fen
(………… Rinto-kun……?)


Kagami Saku
──This is my congratulatory speech.


Shinkai Rinto
…………Damn…… that bastard Saku…….


Kirishima Fen
…… Rinto-kun…… are you okay? ……Do you need a handkerchief?


Shinkai Rinto
Huh!? I, I don’t need it…… Or rather, don’t look!


Kirishima Fen
……I’ll leave it here, you can use it when you feel like it.


Shinkai Rinto
Like I said, I’m not using itー! The hell, so uncool…….


Kirishima Fen
……You’re not uncool. I know how much you treasure your fellow band members after all……. Kagami-senpai’s speech also really touched me. ……I’m so glad that they asked Kagami-senpai to give a speech.


Shinkai Rinto
Well…… at least it wasn’t a failure…….
T/N: Maji de sunao jyanai naa~ ufufufufu



Chapter 6


Shinkai Rinto
*sighs*…… It’s over. Today was a long day……. I, I’ve been thinking during today’s ceremony…… how to put it, I am unexpectedly being looked after by the others……. Especially…… by you, I feel like I’ve been taken care of by you the most.


Kirishima Fen
……M-, me……?


Shinkai Rinto
When I listened to Saku’s speech, I remembered the times during high school. I was always doing band activities but you were always by my side. You also listened to all sorts of things that I say, remember? …… Now that I remembered, I think that I’ve been spoilt by you. From now on, I’ll be spoiling you instead. ……So that, both of us can be happier together.
T/N: Awhhhhhh -Jessi

Kirishima Fen
Rinto-kun………….


Shinkai Rinto
O-, oi, seriously? You didn’t have to cry from just that.


Kirishima Fen
You too, didn’t you look like you were about to cry just now……?


Shinkai Rinto
……Shuddup, don’t say that!


*blackout*


Kirishima Fen
(……This is blissful. But we’ll become happier from now on)




Kirishima Fen
…………huh……eh? Perhaps, a dream!? (It was because I was reading a magazine featuring weddings before I fell asleep―― Maybe it’s because of that dream……? Because I don’t think I can face Shinkai-kun for awhile……!)













END

PLEASE CREDIT BACK TO THIS SITE IF YOU USE MY TRANSLATIONS AS REFERENCE FOR YOUR OWN TRANSLATIONS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment