3 Aug 2017

Kitagawa Shouta (SSR) - Our Dream Journey Story Translation

Step 1
Step 2

Step 3
SSR
[誕生日15] Birthday 2015
[大地の抱擁] Earth’s Embrace

CV: KENN

夢のふたり旅
Our Dream Journey


Thanks to Anzellious and ~ Mizu 水野はな  for proofreading and editing

The story is set a day before Shouta's birthday.

Happy Belated Birthday (9th July) Shouta!!!! 
Took me sometime to get the editing done (procrastination)





Chapter 1
Kitagawa Shouta
Man~, going on a day trip with you is like a dream~! Thanks so much for coming with me!


Ōhashi Moko
*Giggles*, I should be the one thanking you for inviting me! I’m getting excited just travelling so far on a train like this.


Kitagawa Shouta
When you put it that way, then it makes me happy I invited you~! It’s almost my birthday, so I thought I’d celebrate it by travelling alone, but it seems that I was right to invite you to go with me~! If I was alone, I wouldn’t be having so much fun!


Ōhashi Moko
Yes, because you can share the memories if there’s a second person.


Kitagawa Shouta
Since today is my birthday eve celebration, it’s natural to liven things up!


Ōhashi Moko
*Giggles*, I’ll certainly liven things up too. But we’ll also properly celebrate your birthday on the day itself.


Kitagawa Shouta
Eh, really~!? Your words alone moved me~……! You’re really kind~ Even your kindness pierces through my heart……! I’ll say it as many times as I want, I’m glad that you came with me! Up until now, I’ve been travelling there with my parents but…… This trip will be my most memorable one yet~! That’s because I’ll be going on a trip with you! There is no way I would have imagined a pleasant trip like this~!
Let’s enjoy the whole day together!



Chapter 2


Kitagawa Shouta
Oh yeah, I bought station lunch boxes just now! Let’s eat them together~! This is said to be the prefecture’s famous speciality station lunch box!


Ōhashi Moko
Wow, they look delicious. Then, I’ll help myself. Itadakimasu……! ……Hmm, it’s delicious! It’s my first time having such a delicious lunch!


Kitagawa Shouta
Yup yup, it’s really delicious right~!? I’m glad that you enjoyed it! ……hmm, ah!


Ōhashi Moko
Kitagawa-kun……? What’s wrong?


Kitagawa Shouta
Don’t move.


Ōhashi Moko
? ……Eh!?
(He suddenly got closer……! Mo-, more importantly, he touched my lips……!?)


Kitagawa Shouta
There, I removed it! You can move now~!


Ōhashi Moko
Re-, removed? ……Was there, something on my mouth……?


Kitagawa Shouta
Yup, a grain of rice!


Ōhashi Moko
Eh……! Oh, oh no, silly me……!


Kitagawa Shouta
Hahaha, don’t worry bout it~! It’s no big deal~.


Ōhashi Moko
Bu-, but, to think that I had a grain of rice stuck to my face is embarrassing……!


Kitagawa Shouta
If it’s you, you’ll look cute no matter how much rice is stuck on you!


Ōhashi Moko
St-, still, I don’t think that’s how it’s suppose to work…….


Kitagawa Shouta
Really~? You make my heart flutter no matter what though~!



Chapter 3


Ōhashi Moko
I’m full……! The station lunch box was really good, right? And eating it while enjoying the beautiful scenery is the best.


Kitagawa Shouta
Since our stomachs are full, why not have some after meal juice~?
It’s specially squeezed from this prefecture’s fruits!


Ōhashi Moko
Wow, thank you! ……Yup! It’s delicious and refreshing!


Kitagawa Shouta
*exhale*……! Super, delicious! Eating delicious station lunches and drinking delicious juice…… Looking at beautiful scenery through the windows and a beautiful Moko beside me……! Really, it feels like the happiest point in my life~……!


Ōhashi Moko
*Giggles*, oh you. We’re still a ways from our destination so don’t get too satisfied.


Kitagawa Shouta
Hahaha, you’re right~. But I feel super blessed~……! I wish this moment will always, al~ways continue on like this……. Because you’ll forever be by my side as it is……. …… Damn, I got into the mood of “not needing anything else”…….


Ōhashi Moko
(……Weird? He’s making an unusually serious expression…… Wh-, when he gazes at me like that, it makes my heart beat really fast……)


Kitagawa Shouta
……Moko……. I……――


Train crew
We’ll be checking the tickets.
T/N: *glares at the train crew* u damn cockblock!!!!!


Kitagawa Shouta
Wow!? Th-, that surprised me~! Here, the tickets!


Ōhashi Moko
(Th-, that surprised me……! But what was he trying to say……)



Chapter 4
Kitagawa Shouta
*Exhales*~! We’re finally here~!
Moko, well done on the long journey! Yay!


Ōhashi Moko
Well, it was fun riding on the train. By the way, where are we?


Kitagawa Shouta
There’s a famous cape near here. The view from here is amazing, right?


Ōhashi Moko
Yup, this place is really soothing……!


Kitagawa Shouta
Plus we’re the only tourists, so it’s nice and quiet! O~kay, since we’re here, let’s take a commemorative picture! Let’s take a two person picture, two person picture!


Ōhashi Moko
Both of us will be in the picture but is there anyone around actually take it……?


Kitagawa Shouta
Don’t worry, don’t worry! After all, digital cameras have self timers! I thought this would happen, so I brought a mini tripod!


Ōhashi Moko
Wow……, *giggles*, you’re really prepared. As expected of Kitagawa-kun!


Kitagawa Shouta
We set the digital camera on the tripod like this~…… Then press the self timer, here……!


Ōhashi Moko
Ah, the digital camera started blinking. Kitagawa-kun, hurry over here!


Kitagawa Shouta
All right, made it~! ……here, say, Cheese!


Ōhashi Moko
(! Kitagawa-kun ran over and touched our shoulders together……!)


Kitagawa Shouta
Alright, now let’s hurry and take a look our photo! Oh, it looks better than I imagined~! You too, you look cute! I’m happy that there’s a photo of both of us! This will become a great memory~!



Chapter 5


Kitagawa Shouta
Ma~n, nevertheless, this is a great place~……!


Ōhashi Moko
The gentle breeze feels great!


Kitagawa Shouta
Some~how, it makes me feel like rolling around taking a nap! Well, let’s do it! ……Here we go!


Ōhashi Moko
(Kitagawa-kun is lying down with his legs spread wide……!)


Kitagawa Shouta
Hmm, it’s su~per comfortable~! It feels like being wrapped by the blue sky! You try and look up too~, it’s super duper awesome!


Ōhashi Moko
Really? *Giggles*, then I’ll do it too.





Ōhashi Moko
……Wow! ……It really is comfortable……! I’m really glad that I came to such a wonderful place……!


Ōhashi Moko
Come to think of it, why did you choose this town for this trip?


Kitagawa Shouta
We~ll, I’ve been coming here since I was kid you see~. Not to mention, this place is also the place that I was born!


Ōhashi Moko
Eh, really……!?


Kitagawa Shouta
Yeah. ……When I was left at the orphanage, there was a paper beside me~. On it was my name, my birthday and my hometown! And since I knew that this is my hometown, I made up my mind to come here! It’s a perfect place to celebrate my birthday, right~? Plus, it’s my hometown after all!



Chapter 6


Ōhashi Moko
This town is Kitagawa-kun’s hometown huh……. It seems that I came along on such an important trip. I’m sorry……


Kitagawa Shouta
What are you talking bout~, didn’t I say that I was happy you came along! And I thought that if I have someone precious to me, I want to bring her here! eaning……you’re my precious person!


Ōhashi Moko
What do you mean “precious”……?


Kitagawa Shouta
Well, you…… I think of you as a woman that I love. ……I, love you. ……I always wanted to say it.


Ōhashi Moko
……! Ki-, Kitagawa-kun, you mean…….


Kitagawa Shouta
Like I said, erm……. Would you let me do this……?


Ōhashi Moko
Ah……――


Ōhashi Moko
(Ki-……Kitagawa-kun, is hugging me……!)


Kitagawa Shouta
You know, when I was a kid, there were times where I hated my parents. I thought, “If you’re going to throw me away then why give birth to me in the first place?”……. But I don’t have those thoughts anymore. I thank them from the bottom of my heart for giving birth to me……. It’s because I was born that I was able to meet you……. Now, everyday is overflowing with fun things because of you. Just having you in my life makes me really happy……! Meeting you and falling in love with you…… I feel like the happiest person right now.


END

PLEASE CREDIT BACK TO THIS SITE IF YOU USE MY TRANSLATIONS AS REFERENCE FOR YOUR OWN TRANSLATIONS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment